Thank you so much for your interest in becoming an affiliate with You’ve Got This Math.
You’ve Got This Math’s Affiliate program may be perfect for you if…
- You blog mainly about educational activities for elementary aged children
- Homeschool mom or teachers are a large part of your audience
- Your audience is mainly from the US
- Enjoy finding fun, hands-on ways to help children learn
You’ve Got This Math’s Affiliate Program
I sell products on my blog through my store. You may link to any of these products, and if that produces a sell you earn 50%!
Affiliate Terms & Conditions
By signing up as an affiliate, you acknowledge and agree to the following.
1. As an affiliate you will earn 50% of all sales you are able to produce from You’ve Got This Math’s Shop, minus Paypal’s fees. You must use the price that I have set unless I approve a change.
2. Affiliate payments are paid monthly or when you reach $25. For example, in the first week of February 2017 you will receive income from January 1-31, 2016 if it is equal to or exceeds $25.
3. All payments are made via PayPal. PayPal’s fees for affiliate payments are payable by you, not by You’ve Got This Math
5. You will pay taxes on your earnings. The current law states that Paypal will issue a 1099 only if your earnings exceed $20,000. However, you are still responsible for keeping track of your earnings and paying the taxes you owe.
Ideas for Selling My Products
Blog About a Product or Write a Review
As an affiliate, you may request a free download of any of my products. Once you receive the download, you may write a blog post about it, review it, or include a picture of you and your children doing this activity in a newsletter. You may use one picture from my sight per blog post or newsletter.
Place links in your most popular posts
Do you have a post that does very well, and you could easily mention one of my products in it? Simply add the links, and forget!
Link to posts that do not have a product
If you link to a post that doesn’t have a product, but your reader clicks over and ends up purchasing something else….guess what?? You get credit for it. In fact, if a person buys anything on my site within 2 days of clicking through you get credit.
Regularly add our products to your newsletter
Just copy and paste your affiliate link into your newsletter and you are good to go. You can even add one picture if you would like.
Regularly show our products on your social media
Of course, you don’t want to be spammy, but periodically add a picture of one of our products, a short description, and your affiliate link….and you have another opportunity to earn money.
How to Become an Affiliate
1. Read everything on this page. When you feel like you understand it all and agree with it, you get to move on to the next step.
2. Use the form at the bottom of the page to sign up to become an affiliate.
3. Send me an e-mail and introduce yourself and tell me about your blog. If it is a good fit for us, we do reserve the right to decline affiliate appliances, I will contact you. You will then be free to get started linking up.
Thank you once again for your interest, and feel free to take a look around my store. It is small at the time, but I will be adding to it as I create new products and e-books.
You’ve Got This