This packet contains five activities to help early elementary children work on equations. You will get….
- Equation Task Card – students use ten frames to help them figure out the missing piece of the equation.
- Making Equation Worksheet – this sheet has equations with an expression on each side. Students must solve one expression to fill in the missing blank on the other expression.
- Equation Sort – with fun carnival themed equations, children will figure out if the equation is true of false
- Equation Clip Cards – students figure out the missing part of the equation and place a clip on the correct answer.
- Cut and Paste Balancing Equations: Children find the expression that equal each other and glue them onto a paper to make equations that are equal.