This packet contains five hands-on lessons to learn about quadrilaterals.
1. Quadrilateral Art and Graphing…create a picture with quadrilaterals and then graph the number of shapes used.
2. Interactive Notebook/Family Tree…create a quadrilateral family tree, sort shapes, and glue on characteristics.
3. Quadrilateral Bingo…Continue working on parallel lines, angles, congruent lines, etc with this fun game.
4. STEM quadrilateral project….create a structure with 6 quadrilaterals.
5. Clip Cards…add clothespins to the characteristics that describe the pictured shapes.
6. Three cut and paste activities.