This article will show you some fun addition and subtraction worksheets for your kiddos. With these worksheets, you can easily add or subtract numbers one by one. Please follow the instructions and make your kiddies familiar with mathematical operations.
6+ Fun Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
Download the following worksheets and practice more.
Addition and subtractions are basic math operations. A student needs to be familiar with these kinds of operations. For children, it will be easy and funny if you use funny and colorful worksheets. I saw many children can sum up or deduct numbers instinctively. But there are some children who need help to get the ideas of addition and subtraction easily.
For them, these fun addition and subtraction worksheets will be a great relief. They will learn these operations with fun games.
6 Fun Addition And Subtraction Worksheets for Your Youngsters
Our children will be able to learn addition and subtraction very easily and interactively with the help of these fun addition and subtraction worksheets. These approaches are quite successful.
These methods should assist your young champ in learning basic math operations and laying a solid calculating foundation. The activities are given below.
- Add, Subtract, and Color the Pencils
- Select the Correct Operation Symbol
- Color the Correct Operation
- Crack the Addition Code
- Match the Result
- Color the Picture
- Print all the activity cards.
- Distribute color pencils among the children.
- Take a Calculator if needed.
Add, Subtract, and Color the Pencils
- First gather all the kiddos together.
- Give them the activity sheet.
- Then, they will start the calculation one by one. You will ensure that every child is participating in the calculation.
- After that, when one calculation is done, you select a child to match the result with the right side of the sheet and check the color stated there.
- Lastly, color the pencils.
Select the Correct Operation Symbol Directions
- This is a tricky game. Gather the children first.
- Give them the activity card.
- Then, demonstrate them how to use the card.
- Children will put correct operation symbol in the blank of the equations.
- Lastly, you will nominate a winner who has solved the highest number of equations.
Color the Correct Operation
- This game is also as like as the second one.
- After gathering the children, give them the activity sheet.
- There are 4 wheels in the sheet. The middle circle of the sheet is showing the result. Children will find out the correct operations result in that number.
- Lastly the children will color the right portion of the expressions. You can select the color to them.
Crack the Addition Code
- This is an addition activity. After giving the activity card to the children, demonstrate the problem carefully.
- Then, the children will do the additions.
- After that, they will put the letters against the results in the blanks provided in the bottom of the activity sheet.
- The activity will be finished by filling the blanks.
Match the Result
- Here, the results are provided in the right side of the blanks. But the results are not isn the correct place.
- Children wil do the calculation of the expressions.
- Then they will match the result by drawing a line.
Color the Picture
- Here, a picture is added to the activity sheet. Children will color the picture.
- The color code is described on the right side of the picture.
- Try to maintain the color code.
- The child responds correctly to the expression, will color the picture.
Download Free Printable PDF
Play cheerfully with your child by downloading the attached PDF.
Math is so much fun when children are building, drawing, and exploring. Enjoy this time of exploring addition and subtraction with these fun addition and subtraction worksheets!!
If you have any kind of questions or suggestions, feel free to write them down in the comment box. I hope these activities help you and your children too.
You’ve Got This!!
Hi there! This is Souptik Roy, a graduate of the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, working as a Content Developer for the You Have Got This Math project of SOFTEKO. I am a person with a curious and creative mind. After finishing my Engineering degree, I want to explore different fields. This is why I am working here as a content developer. I have a massive interest in creative content writing. When I find that someone can learn something from my articles, this gives a lot of inspiration. hopefully, you will find interest in my article, if you have a child and want to teach them math with fun.