These Gingerbread Man counting game worksheets will help to visualize and understand counting and number recognition. 1st-5th grade students will learn basic counting methods and can improve their basic math skills with our free printable Gingerbread Man counting game worksheets.
5 Exciting Practicing Gingerbread Man Counting Game Worksheets for Your Little Champ
Please download the following Gingerbread Man counting game worksheets and practice counting on the pages
Worksheet for Counting the Gingerbread Man
- Count the gingerbread man.
- The numbers are written in a row.
- Choose the correct number.
- For example, if a student wants to solve the first problem, she will count the gingerbread man and choose the correct answer which is 5.
Match the Dots for Gingerbread Man Counting Game
This method provides matching dots game. You can follow the steps.
- Draw a poster board with the number of gingerbread men you need for matching.
- Add the number of dots you are currently working on to each.
- For instance, if you are just matching the numbers 6 -10, only trace 5 gingerbread men and 6–10 circles within each.
- Then, write down that number on the gingerbread men’s pages.
- Match the number dots on the poster board with the appropriate gingerbread man sheets.
Gingerbread Man Running Cut and Paste Game
Draw some gingerbread men.
- Count the numbers.
- Provide random numbers.
- Cut the numbers and stick them beside the right pictures.
- For example, if they count four gingerbread men, they will cut the number 4 and paste it beside the picture.
Gingerbread Man Treasure Hunt Game
This worksheet contains a treasure hunt game.
- Solve the problem so you can reach the gingerbread man safely.
- The game is divided into two parts.
- The students will be given a set of numbers which will be the clue for their treasure hunt game.
- First, they will rescue the gingerbread man from the bad people by finding the missing numbers.
- After, completing the first level the students need to solve the second part to save the gingerbread man from the fox by finding the missing numbers again.
Count and Match with Gingerbread Man
In this activity, students count the numbers and match the gingerbread men with the correct number.
Download Free Printable Worksheet
Download the following combined PDF and enjoy your practice session.
So today, we’ve discussed Gingerbread Man counting game worksheets using the concepts of counting, matching, and some games like cut and paste, treasure hunt. Download our free worksheets, and after practicing these worksheets, students will surely improve their mathematical skills and have a better understanding of counting.
Welcome to my profile. I have done my graduation from Ahsanullah University Of Science and Technology in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Currently, I have started working as a Content Developer for “You’ve got this math” at SOFTEKO. As an Electric engineer, I always try to achieve innovative knowledge. I have an interest in research articles on different ideas. Also, I really like to solve innovative and mathematical problems. I really hope I’ll do better in the future as an Engineer.