Thanksgiving Division Game
This no-prep FREE and fun Thanksgiving division game gets children practicing their division facts. Simply spin, solve, and then cover up the answer.
I don’t know about you, but I’m excited about the upcoming Thanksgiving holidays. I’m ready for so yummy food and a little time off. And I definitely excited about family time and lots of football.
But there is still a little bit of school left, so we are digging in to get it done….and I’m using lots of games to get in math review.
Today, I have a new one. It is a no-prep, fun division game. Easy to use, and a perfect way to practice simple division facts.
Before the Game:
As much as I love games, it is important that children have some hands-on experience with what they are doing before they start playing.
These word problems take children through different ways to solve simple division problems and are a great place to start.
You can provide even more practice with the complete bundle. It has array practice and number line practice. Also included is this basic division fact practice that includes games and word problems….all in one easy download.
This game is a simple print and then play.
All you need to do is print off the pages you want to use.
Then grab a pencil, paper clip, and game markers. The pencil and the paperclip are used to make the spinner.
Basic Division Facts Game
As easy as the game is to set up, that is as easy as it is to play.
- The children begin by spinning the spinner (either made by paperclip and pencil or a purchased spinner).
- Next, they solve the problem the spinner landed on. (If children are playing independently, you may want to provide a calculator so player two can check their answer.)
- Now they use a game marker to cover up that answer on the BINGO board.
- Player two then gets a turn.
- And the game continues this way until someone has five in a row. (Or for even more division practice, you can see who can cover the whole board first.
Thanksgiving Division Game Printable
Below is your free Thanksgiving division game printable. You can download the printable by clicking on the download link and printing it from your device.