These St. Patrick’s Day math preschool worksheets will help to visualize and understand basic math operations. Preschoolers will learn basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, division methods and can improve their basic math skills with our free printable St. Patrick’s Day math preschool worksheets.
5 Exciting Practicing St. Patrick’s Day Math Preschool Worksheets
Please download the following St. Patrick’s Day math preschool worksheets and practice problems on the pages.
St. Patrick’s Day Math by Counting the Shamrock
This worksheet develop the fundamental ability of counting by providing counting.
- Write down the numbers you want kids to learn to count to.
- Here, I write from 1 to 10.
- The numbers are written in a row on the shamrock.
- After that, ask your children to repeat counting with you and memorize numbers.
- Next, we can cover some numbers and ask them to find the missing numbers.
St. Patrick’s Day Math by Counting Hats
This worksheet contains addition problems.
- The worksheet is divided into two parts.
- First, count the hats of one part.
- Then count the other parts.
- Now ask them, “How many Hats are there?”
- After that, add up the hats.
Finding Missing Colors in a Rainbow for St. Patrick’s Day Math
This worksheet contains subtraction problems.
- There are a total of 7 colors in a rainbow.
- But some of them are missing from the rainbow.
- Count the present number of colors and find the missing rainbow.
Mark All the Pots with a Product of 10 for St. Patrick’s Day Math
This worksheet contains multiplication problems.
- Find the product of all the problems.
- Then, mark the pot with the product of 10.
Leprechaun Division for St. Patrick’s Day Math
Now, it’s time to solve the problems of division.
- Take the dividend’s first digit. Verify if this digit exceeds or is equal to the divisor.
- Next, divide it by the divisor and write the result as the quotient on top.
- Subtract the outcome from the digit, and then put the difference below.
Download Free Printable Worksheet
Download the following combined PDF and enjoy your practice session.
So today, we’ve discussed St. Patrick’s day math preschool worksheets using the concepts of counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Download our free worksheets, and after practicing these worksheets, students will surely improve their mathematical skills and have a better understanding of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Welcome to my profile. I have done my graduation from Ahsanullah University Of Science and Technology in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Currently, I have started working as a Content Developer for “You’ve got this math” at SOFTEKO. As an Electric engineer, I always try to achieve innovative knowledge. I have an interest in research articles on different ideas. Also, I really like to solve innovative and mathematical problems. I really hope I’ll do better in the future as an Engineer.